All items for sale at 80kaudio.com are under the items original manufacturer's warranty.
Warranty does not cover
- Damage due to improper installation.
- Subsequent damage to other components.
- Exposure to moisture, excessive heat, chemical cleaners, and/or UV radiation.
- Negligence, misuse, accident or abuse.
- Repeated returns for the same damage will be considered abuse.
- Any cost or expense related to the removal or reinstallation of product.
- Speakers damaged due to amplifier clipping or distortion.
- Burnt or open voice coils.
- Ripped, torn, or burnt spiders, lead wire, cones, or surrounds.
- Items previously repaired or modified by any unauthorized repair facility.
- Return shipping on non-defective items.
- Freight Damage.